Monday, May 25, 2009

Timing is Everything

I love my husband, truly I do, but he's got the worst timing... Last night, I was working on finishing up a tricky extraction and he was heading down to his man palace to watch some TV. He didn't want me to feel abandoned, so he started rubbing my shoulders as I was trying to put in points. Ummm.... no. That won't work.

This morning, he forgot that his phone has the worlds most annoying, alerting alarm set at five million decibels and it went off and woke us up. Twice. He can fall back to sleep, I can't. So instead of sleeping late on this holiday weekend, I was up at 6:00 am again. He got up at 6 yesterday because he wanted to go play golf. With a neighbor who woke up at 9:00. I almost got to sleep late on Saturday, but he got up and mowed the lawn bright and early, before it got too hot.

Why is it that when he has a holiday weekend, I don't got any sleep?

No comments: