Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So That's How They Do It!

I know not where I spotted the tutorial, I've been sucking down so many that I'm surprised I don't have a stomach ache. The photos for many of the extractions are deliberately posed! The digital scrappers are not taking photos and then realizing they could use them in an extraction, they are posing their family members, taking pictures and creating a layout that they have already planned out.

My next challenge is going to be learning how to stitch together a scan. I've never had to do this before, as I used different methods to get my layouts into digital form when I was paper scrapping. Today's challenge was finding a template for a particular task. I started the layout and then was just stuck and could not go forward because I didn't have what I wanted to work with. The joy of digital is that I could go shopping and never leave the house. I did a serious comparison shop and think I ended up with a pretty good choice. And now, back to work!

No comments: