Friday, May 1, 2009

NSD Sale Shopping

National Scrapbooking day is the first Saturday in May. The sales have started, especially for the digital world. I have spent a good deal of time looking through websites I monitor regularly, checking out new websites and creating wish lists and filling shopping carts.

I'm not going to get a whole lot of kits. There are a limited number of designers that I keep track of and an even shorter list that I buy from. I did find two new designers I might like, but I'm going to wait until I've downloaded the kits and taken a close look at them before I make any statements. I scrap for mostly adult men and therefore, any kid oriented or girly kit is not interesting to me. I'm particular about my realism, too. That really limits the kits that I'm interested in.

Where do I go to find out about digital scrapping designers and stores? There's a forum called DigiShopTalk that I find to be useful. The gallery is pretty darned good and there are lots of designers that will pop in and make comments on the forum.

Am I even planning to leave the house and look for anything for paper scrapping? No. Only digital stuff.

No comments: