Friday, May 22, 2009

Crop Tonight!

There is a Girls Night Out crop at Angela's tonight. What a way to begin a long weekend! I did a little shopping this morning and caught a sale and used a discount coupon. Go me! Now I need to sort and keyword my loot, so I can find it later.

Yesterday, I went through my backup DVDs and made sure that all the digital scrapping kits I had purchased and downloaded were burned to a DVD. I updated my spreadsheet where I track the locations of the files. It took less time than I thought it would and I have more files than I realized. Some kits I have not used yet, some I use again and again. I use orange paper and I didn't have it where I could find it. Now I know where it is.

That's about the same as cleaning up your physical scrap room. I like to think that I'm an organized computer user, but the few things I let slip by me add up over time.

No comments: