Thursday, May 7, 2009

Still Need a Pin

One of the first questions my husband asked me when he walked in the door last night was if I'd done any new layouts. I can't remember his exact words, but he was clearly asking if I'd done any more fantasy layouts. He never asked about what layouts I'd done before. This is definitely a change.

However, I'd worked on an extraction and on running errands and getting dinner ready, and a little on my resume, I didn't have any new layouts. Today, I'll have a new one. I want to see if I can create a layout with me looking in through a window. I don't know if the photo I extracted yesterday has my face looking in the right direction.

I think I should try to layer in the photo before I do an extraction to check and see if it will possibly work before I do all the work. Hmmm.... Learn something new every day.

BTW, yesterday's something new was how to choose a ripe cantaloupe. The skin should have dimples on it, it should smell like a cantaloupe and the end should depress slightly. If I select a melon that I think looks good, it's a long way from being ripe. The melons that look a teeny bit shriveled and soft are actually the ones ready to eat.

No comments: