Monday, May 4, 2009

Labels and Comments

I went through my old posts and made sure that the labels were more useful in describing the contents. If you click on the 'tutorials' label, you will now see the posts that I consider to be about tutorials or that are my own tutorial-like postings. If you click on the 'Disney' label you'll get my posts about trips as well as posts with my Disney layouts. I didn't move posts, so bookmarks should not have broken.

If nobody comments, I have no way of knowing if anyone is reading. I post partly for myself but I post what I think other folks want to know about what is going on inside my head. Since there are often a lot of different things inside my head, I'm asking for feedback on which things are interesting to someone other than myself. I may be many things, but I try not to be boring.

No comments: