Sunday, September 14, 2008

Where do I Put It?


I had a coupon for 50% off one item at Michaels, so I finally broke down and got a Cuttlebug. Why had I been delaying? I didn't own any of the dies, as I jumped on the Cricut bandwagon early in my scrapping career. I also wasn't quite sure where I was going to store it. I still don't know, but I own the thing. I also own a couple of the embossing folders. They were on sale at 40% off at AC Moore. I'm about to head out of the house and check out the Michael's sale that just started this week. Cricut cartridges are $39.99 each. I want to see if they have the new Cars or Tinkerbell ones. If they don't, I'll just pick up a cuttlebug embossing folder at 50% off and head for home.

I've already got storage for my cartridges.

3 comments:

Lynn Put said...

You'll be glad that you got this CB, I used mine a ton, mainly for the embossing folders!
Have fun!

Darlene said...

Once you start using your CB, you are going to LOVE it!!!

Enfys said...

Ooh, I am so jealous of your fab scrap room. I love my CB, and now there is a CB forum on the cricut MB too.