Saturday, September 6, 2008

Punches!


I've been slowly getting punches in the Marvy Uchida set and those beasties are large and annoying to store. The only reasonable solution is to put them into a shoe bag over the door. So that's exactly what I did. Thank goodness for Walmart's laundry and storage section. There are a number of different sizes and styles to choose from. I could have hoped for shorter pockets, but that wouldn't work if folks wanted to actually store shoes in them. I don't know anyone who uses these for shoes, though. I left empty pockets on purpose. I don't own those punches yet, but they are on the list.

2 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

Great idea!!!!!

Bootybella Designs Inc. said...

I really like your punch storage sollution ~ I am going to try and install the bars from IDEA today to hang mine off of but this is an alternative great sollution! TFS