Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ka-Thump!

I have landed back in my rut. I got six pages done on the photo carousel yesterday. I remembered what it is that I like about paper. I will use up a lot more of my stash before I sell the remaining bits off.

The more I work in an area, the neater that area gets. I'm such a fiend about putting things away and not putting them down as I work that wherever I work gets neater. In theory, nothing around me should ever be untidy; alas, it doesn't work that way.

My mother taught me to enter a room and not to tidy the entire room. Just put three things away. Fold the afghan on the back of the sofa, pick up a glass from the coffee table and put the shoes under the sofa onto the stairs for the next person traveling them to take up. Poof! The living room looks better. If I felt like cleaning more after the three things, fine. But my sense of 'should' will be appeased after three things.

No comments: