Sunday, June 14, 2009

I Shop

I had stopped shopping for paper items and thought I was taking a break from getting new digital items. Then I saw a digital kit that I just had to have, and a few elements. Something else was available at a great sale price, and I must admit that I purchase digital items at a slow but steady rate. The neat thing is that for the small amount of money that I spend for digital items, I wouldn't get nearly the same number of pages done in paper.

I have also realized that I won't admit to myself that there are a few things that I buy and I don't use. I expect that I will, but then I don't think of them, or I remember them and they aren't quite the right color or too large, or something else that makes them not right for the project. Because they are usually rather inexpensive, I don't worry about it.

No comments: