Sunday, May 4, 2008

Stroking Paper

I went to a friend's house to crop yesterday and since we were both expecting an identical shipment from Club Scrap, I brought mine unopened, so we could open our kits together. The FedEx lady did a double take. I'd gone leaping and jumping out of my garage to meet her when she drove up at my house and she handed me a box 'o stuff, after verifying my name. Then, I went leaping and jumping out of my friend's front door and met the same FedEx lady an hour later! I verified my friend's name and happily took a second box 'o stuff into a different house. Having a scrapping buddy a ten minute drive away has advantages.

Wheee!!! We opened the boxes at the same time and dug in. It was much more fun than opening my box all alone. Each of us pointed out things to the other, commented on how we reacted to the textures and colors and the experience was much richer for being shared. I started prepping my kit for use immediately and she spent time reading through directions sheets and putting the papers together, studying the shapes and how they went together.

No comments: