Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Memorabilia Envelope Book

I had the wild hair idea to decorate five 9x12 envelopes and create a book in which I could store Disney memorabilia during the trip. I am surprising myself. Things that would have been difficult for me to do before have gone well. I've learned enough technique to just put this book together and I'm not fighting with technique, just design.

So far, the basic layers of paper are in place and the flaps are decorated. The bodys of the envelopes are 'blank' right now. Being Disney, they need much more detail and embellishment. I'm going to have to put a lot more work into these things. I've got ideas for the first one, and I'm hoping that ideas come as I continue to work. I rarely have the entire thing planned out and work by steps until I decide I am finished.

No comments: