Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Carousel Progress

It's slow. This thing is so incredibly huge a project that I don't have photos enough to fill it. Not yet. I'd thought to do layouts from the year 2008 and fill it. I selected a sampling of photos from 2008 and got them printed out. I'm done through August of 2008. The spinner will be about 1/3 full when 2008 is done.

OK, time to go back through and get photos selected from 2007. I can do that. But I need to purchase more paper to print them on. Sigh. It never ends. 2007 won't fill the spinner, though. I'll need to include photos from 2006, as well as some from 2009. And then I'm going to stop. The spinner will be declared to be full at that point. I don't care if it is or isn't. I've got to draw the line somewhere.

I also discovered something else. If I put in a layout that's a special thing, like a piece of cardboard cut to the right size, the spinner does not open as I think it should. The cardboard doesn't have a hinge where it should for the pages to be as easily visible.

No comments: