Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Another Reference!

OK, I found another Photoshop reference text. This one is "Adobe Photoshop CS3 for Photographers" by Martin Evening. This one blows any Scott Kelby reference for Photoshop right out of the water. Scott Kelby is a really skilled amateur photographer. Martin Evening is a pro. There is a world of difference. It shows. I've never been able to get a decent set of directions for the RAW handling in CS3.

Using the first few pages from the chapter on RAW, I've just opened a set of files from Bridge, set the white balance and set them all to save as .jpg files, with a numbered sequence appended, so I won't confuse them with the original .jpg files. I'm thrilled I tell you, thrilled. Yes, many of the photos need further editing, but the worst of it is done. I'm setting up a directory of pics to be burned to a CD for my brother in law and then I'm going to pat myself on the back again.

No comments: