Saturday, August 2, 2008

Inhibitions

I cannot create in a mess. I cannot create in a mess. I really, truly cannot create in a mess.

I'd been bemoaning my lack of productivity recently and then I couldn't find postage stamps. Meaning to mail a letter, not rubber stamps. I started digging through my things, straightening as I went along, because that would also help me know where I'd looked and were I hadn't. I ended up doing a significant amount of tidying up in my scrapping/stamping space. I found the stamps, in the place where I usually keep them, but some tall cards had gotten tucked in front.

The end result was that I had a much neater and cleaner space in which to work than I'd had in quite some time. I was able to complete two small projects and start again on a more complicated project. I feel productive again.

No comments: