Monday, July 28, 2008

Digital Scrapping Organization Progress

I downloaded the trial version of CS3, which included Bridge, a file organization application. I have spent most of today fighting with tagging a portion of the digital scrapbooking files that I have already collected. There were a couple of hiccups, but things were going well, until I tried to do a filter and get to the file that I wanted. Nope. Filter options only add more files each time you list a variable. Instead of getting only the blue paper, I got everything that was blue and every thing that was paper. Pout.

I finally tried a search, not a filter. Instead of additive results, I got additive criteria. I got only the blue paper. When I added in the texture, I got only one piece of paper as a result. I'm good to go!

No comments: