Sunday, July 6, 2008

Next Step in the Craft Room

I looked again at the chair-rail molding I had wanted to use to make a frame around my Lisa & Becky rail system parts. Not going to happen. I don't feel like spending over $50.00 for it. I'd have to get two 8' pieces of molding to have enough to make the size frame I want to make. I'm going to stencil a frame instead. I also decided to paint a bookcase that I've got, to make it white and matching. I've got the bookcase, I've got the paint. That will get started tonight.

Poor Hubby was dragged along shopping today and didn't care for it much. I looked at several storage systems and decided to go home and measure, before I bought anything. I think I'll get a cabinet, instead of steel shelving. I'd rather not have steel shelving and the cabinet will be the same size as the shelving. I'd rather have things behind closed doors than out on a shelf. Well, I want my stamps out on a shelf, but that's because that's the best way for me to be able to find the ones that I want.

No comments: