Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Calendar Project


As promised, here are the photos of the calendar that I'd been working on.






I didn't photograph each and every month, they didn't all turn out the way I wanted them to, but this should give a general idea of what I design things to look like.

The paper and ribbons are from My Minds Eye and the calendar cards are from Creative Cafe. The ink is Adirondak Currant and the stamps are from Fancy Pants, Club Scrap and Impression Obsession. There are rub-ons from Prima Marketing and Basic Grey. The floss is an overdyed from Needle Necesseties. The rings are from 7Gypsies.

9 comments:

Kristin said...

Gorgeous calendar! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Everything is beautiful! I am amazed about the motorcycle. You go girl!

Stephanie said...

That is awesome!

Mandy said...

Wow! Love that calendar! The details and care put into it are awesome!

Tegan said...

very nice project. thanks for the cmt on my blog-i really am clueless to why you cannot view the photo...?

Tegan said...

glad to hear that my blog/photos aren't not working.

thanks for your kind cmt ;)

Michele Cronsell said...

Nice job. I love it!

Jennifer Murai said...

This is a fantastic calendar. Great job.

Claudia and Luke said...

i love your blog....its great, it always makes me smile