Friday, December 14, 2018

The Pile O' Projects

"Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise."  Thomas Gray.

I had to go digging through my tools and such to find the exact one I wanted to complete a Christmas gift. The gift would use up stash and make my BIL quite happy.

Sigh. No good deed goes unpunished. I found another project for the Pile. This one is a knitted gansey on tiny needles with dark blue yarn. The pattern is rather complicated and is one I designed. Don't look impressed. Designing a gansey is a matter of selecting the patterns you want to use and sticking them into a set of generic directions to make one.

The Pile is growing again. Drat.

No! It isn't growing. I'm not really starting new projects. I'm finding old projects that I hadn't finished. The Pile O' Projects is simply being identified.

No comments: