Saturday, March 5, 2011


Tip # 64. Some old terminology has changed with the release of CS5. What used to be called Palettes, are now called Panels. If you have an older reference, and you are comparing it to a newer reference, don’t be confused. They are in the same locations, accessed through the same clicks and double clicks and they do the same things.

No comments: