Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Necessity is a Mother

I used to do a lot of my cropping in one store or another. Every time I'd have some crisis of design, I'd go wander the store and buy something to solve the crisis. But the local scrapping stores have closed and I have this huge stash that I'm trying to use up. So instead of shopping in a store, I go shopping in my own stash.

Right now, I'm looking at a piece of paper that I want to put onto a tag, but I have no tag of the correct size and shape. I also need to figure out how heavy the tag must be to withstand the strain of being an interactive piece of scrapping. Hmmm... I think I'll use a manila folder and do some paper piecing. I can punch an oval and use it as the guide for the shape of the top of the tag and it will cover the plain manila.

No comments: