Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sketches for Smaller Layouts

Most of these sketches, I designed for the 5.5" x 7" portrait layouts that fit in the clear stamp page protectors that I'm using for the 7 Gypsies Photo Carousel. A few of them will work quite well for the 4" x 6" photo pages that 7 Gypsies suggests for the photo carousel.

I didn't design these pages to be shared, I just did them for myself. There are references to products that I own, but others might not have heard of. I work in pencil, in the truck, sitting at the doctor's office, wherever and whenever. I didn't clean them up and make them look pretty. They are just sketches! So far, there are 36 different ideas.



















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome! That will help stimulate some creativeness and motivate me to finish this project... thanks!!!