Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What is She Thinking?

A local store owner is having a Scrapbooking Yard Sale. The original plan was, pay $15 to have a table and sell your stuff to whoever walks in for however much you can get for it. The owner has changed the rules at the last minute. The new rules are that buyers pay the shop and the seller gets store credit.

Ummm... Does anyone else see the problem with this? I have to pay $15 for the right to turn my unused scrapping stuff into store credit at a store that I don't shop at often and will be moving away from anyway. It is certainly such a horrible deal that I will not be participating in her yard sale, and I had been planning to go in with some friends and get a table. There is no way that I want to do this now. Nope! This plan is a product of her husband's and he's pretty much a greedy idiot.

The more you heap, the worse you cheap. I can't bring myself to shop at this store ever again. Period. No loss. The only reason I ever shopped there was to use a 40% off coupon for something that I couldn't find elsewhere. But I know that I can find it elsewhere and I will. And I don't really care if it isn't 40% off. I can't stand business practices like that.

No comments: