Thursday, October 8, 2009

Outgrowing Storage

I keep my stamps from Rosie's Roadshow in a 5.5 x 5.5 x 3 box. They used to all fit, if I was careful how I put them in. They no longer fit. I've even got a stamp on order that won't have a home when it arrives. Time to find a different storage system for those stamps.

I had them out today playing with making a card for sending out to let folks know that we have moved. Then, after I'd done some stamping, I had to get out the watercolors and play a bit. I have five different sets of watercolors. It's a lot like coloring, only better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean. Love your blog. I know what you mean about stamp storage, well any kind of storage. I have just started buying Unity stamps (Monthly stamp kit which I love) and now I am thinking where the heck are they going to go!!! If you find any miraculous ideas let me know!!

Unknown said...

The blog does look great.....love the pic of you space and the quote.....and.........many other things.......once I get mine setup we can link to each other...