Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Chocolate Chipboard Book!

The album is done!!! I took a lot of photos of it and here they are! I used a Basic Gray chocolate chipboard album and the paper and most of the embellishments are from Club Scrap's Body and Soul kit.

The front cover.


The first two pages.


Pages three and four.


The fifth and sixth pages.



Seven and eight. Nothing special on the front of the interactive. I might put another photo there, but the printed paper is also nice.



Nine and ten.



Eleven and twelve. I took the tag out of the pocket to show it off. I like that tag a lot.



Thirteen and fourteen.



Fifteen and sixteen.



Seventeen and eighteen.


The back cover.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I missed that book in the PAO......glad I found it here......it's great. Thanks