Sunday, November 2, 2008

Downloading More Kits

I headed out to Scrapbook Elements for the Digital Scrapbooking Day Sale and with a little fidgeting, managed to reach the necessary minimum purchase for the big freebie. I needed to purchase $20.00 worth of stuff and I spent $20.63. Then I spent 30 minutes downloading kits, backgrounds, alphabets, torn edges, and borders. I haven't had time to do anything with the stuff I downloaded, so I can't comment yet on if it's nice. I got a Miki Ferkul kit and items from at least four other designers.

I didn't have time to play with my new digital stuff because we went out to West Virginia to the 20 acres we have there. We loaded up the truck with firewood so we could enjoy the fireplace this winter. Last year, we cut up a few downed trees and left the fireplace length logs piled up in several places. This year, we went back, split the wood we'd cut and hauled it off to burn. Do we own a log splitter? Yes, it's called 'Bud', and it is quite effective.


No comments: