Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Dog Magazine Reviews

I've been looking at dog magazines to sort of discover what kind of information is out there. I've gotten a couple and here's my opinion.

"Dogster" I just scanned this one, but it looks like fun. The website is great!


"The Bark"  A little off the wall information on mindfulness, but mostly reality based. Some medical stuff, some training stuff, and a few bits on rescue as well as breeders. I really liked the recipes and DIY information. Supported with a significant website, as well.


"Modern Dog" Should be called, 'Pricey Dog' as there is nothing cheap listed or recommended. Dog jewelry, custom dog dishes, custom dog furniture, designer dog jackets, imported interactive dog toys... Yeah. Well above my pay grade. They did suggest a free app that I downloaded for pet first aid. Other than that, I just didn't want to spend the money, and I do plan on spoiling my puppy. I just also want to eat and heat the house.


Oddly enough, Modern Dog was $5.95 and The Bark was $6.99. Both are published quarterly. 

No comments: