Friday, January 20, 2012

No Longer Shopping

Last year, I made a resolution to shop less. This year, I realized that I don't shop anymore. I got to the point where I looked at the new kits and I thought, "I've already got something a lot like that," and I didn't buy it. Then I stopped looking.

I'm not saying that I've got the worlds most complete stash. Far from it. But I've gotten enough of the classic kits that I prefer to work with and I've learned enough about Photoshop that I don't need to buy anything more to create a layout that is pleasing to me.

I create because I need to do things that please me.

1 comment:

Yoli said...

That is awesome! Congrats! I'm not there yet but I'm working hard on it. A few weeks ago I was driving to one of my favorite LSS. Then a picture of my overloaded scrap rack flashed in my head and I immediately turned around and went home! I want to scrap not collect!