Friday, May 19, 2023

Furniture Wrangling

 I have two work tables that need to be put on their legs. I have one dresser that I use for fabric storage. One of the work tables will be put on Singer treadle sewing machine bases. This is something I long dreamed of being able to do. Fantasy furniture? However, there’s only me to get this furniture moved. I’m no longer able to fling these pieces around. Perhaps after I get over this bronchitis, I can do it. But not right now. I’m not even sure that I will be able to get this stuff out of my truck and into the apartment!

This is a bit depressing. I wish I had more faith in my ability to deal with things that require physical strength. I used to just do things, and not doubt myself. The little old lady inside my head doesn’t want to admit she is older. 

No comments: