Thursday, March 19, 2009

Paper Cropping?

I went to a friend's house to do paper cropping. I was amazed. I haven't packed up paper and stuff to crop for a long time, I've been doing digital. I got 8 pages done and had a lovely time. But I did not like packing up a lot of stuff. I forgot my solid colored paper. I didn't have the Boot Loopy brads and string that I knew was right there, in the top right hand drawer of the cabinet on my cropping table at home.

I'm going to a crop at a store tomorrow night (Angela's Happy Stamper) and I'll be going digital. I'm just not into hauling all that stuff. I'm spoiled.

I'm going to do a little shopping for more digital stuff from Ztampf! before I head for the crop. Fhung has released some new kits of embellishments and I'll have a lot of fun with them. I'll also be heading right out on Saturday morning after the crop and I'll have something to play with while in the car, if I can only get my laptop to run off the car converter. I had battery issues last time I tried, but I have a new battery now.

No comments: