Thursday, May 29, 2008

Printing Photos


I've edited the photos for the pre-trip and the first two days. Some I sent off to be printed, as we've got a number of free prints due us because of our camera purchases. The rest, I am printing at home. Costco does sell the right ink for my printer and it's the best bargain I've found so far on the ink. Yay! This is us on the Magical express transport on the way to the Kingdom from the Airport. Go us! We'll do Epcot in the clothing we landed with, because our bags will be delivered to the cabin later. Everyone thinks I'm going to swelter in a long sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans, but I handle heat very well. I was fine.

I've set up a system for making sure I don't print photos twice. When I select files to be printed, I copy them to a directory called Disney to Print. I can upload from that directory to the printer . After I've got a print, I move those files to a directory called Disney Printed. Because I'm going through one day at a time, this is working very well. It may fail when the Photopass CD arrives, as those won't be in any kind of order.

No comments: